– Children and teenagers must be under parent supervision after 11.00 pm. Failure to comply will result in site license for the following season not being renewed.
– Unaccompanied young children are not permitted in the games room.
– All waste paper and other solid refuse must be deposited in the dustbins at the enclosure. No bins are to be removed from the enclosures. Rubbish should be presented in sealed plastic bags. Children who are unable to reach bins should not be sent. Old bicycles, mattresses, electrical goods, wood and metal fencing or other heavy objects should not be deposited in bin enclosure. Caravan owners will be held responsible for misuse.
– All Park facilities, especially Laundry, Café, Games Room, Toilets and Play Park must be treated with respect. Anyone in breach of this rule will be asked to leave the Park.
– Erection of fences is prohibited.
– No construction is to be erected between caravans, i.e. verandas, steps, etc, without prior permission from the site owner. Tents, tarpaulins and gazebos are not permitted. Sheds etc. must be made of non-combustible material (not wooden), and fixed to the ground to avoid potential damage in high winds.
– Every caravan owner is responsible for the protection of trees, hedges and shrubs around his van. If any of these are cut, mutilated, trimmed or removed without written consent from the Management the Management will, at the caravan owner’s expense, replace any damage caused and the caravan will be removed from the Park immediately.